Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Suti's Day & Night Youth in a Jar Combo


Essential oils have been around since the dawn of time, but I never gravitated toward the "oil fad" until recently.  I always had this weird idea that putting oil on my face would turn it into a pizza - you know, all spotted, red, and broken out.  So with that picture stuck in my head I used what I thought was popular: lotions and cream-based moisturizers.  Then one day when I took a glance at my pores in one of those two-side mirrors (you know the kind that magnifies your skin 10-fold) I was like, "Dang, is that how my skin looks up close?"  I was horrified at how bad it was and mad at myself for never bothering to pay it much attention.  I had blackheads and whiteheads on my nose and cheeks, my chin area looked clogged and just a mess (I'll spare you the rest of the details).  But that was the day I made a change. 

I threw out my face lotion (this expensive one I purchased from 'Ye old Walmart') and opted for a serum.  I heard the trend on skin oils and how much better they were at penetrating the skin's surface than anything else but I hadn't tried it yet.  Remember, I was basically wearing my invisible garlic necklace and holding up my cross to ward off any oils in sight, I was convinced it was bad - "Hi Dummy, thy name is Laura"

But something miraculous happened that very first day.  I went online and did some research on serums; which ones were great, which ones worked for my skin type, which ones were going to heal my acne, and which ones were going to unblock my gross-looking pores.  What I found was Suti's Skin Care.

At first sight I thought the packaging was very pretty, I then noticed how clean and pure and gold in color the essential oils were housed inside the bottles; a change from the white, thick, heavy creams I was used to using.  Next, I read through the ingredients and even took time to Google each and every one - I had hitched a ride on the school bus of knowledge that day and I was eager to learn everything I could about what I was about to purchase and why essential oils were the coolest. 

So, here's what I found out at Suti's Rejuvenate Organic Face Oil - which is the first product I purchased.  It's made for troubled, oily and sensitive skin types - Umm, Hello! That had my name written all over it.  I had all of those issues and then some.  Then I learned that this serum has Rosehip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Argan Oil & Frankincense in it, just to name a few.  My favorite was learning about Evening Primrose Oil and how excellent it was for hormonal skin.  You know those breakouts you get on your chin and all along your jawline? Yeah, those are hormonal.  And Evening Primrose oil is designed to balance out your hormones and lessening inflammation. It helps clean pores out and allow your skin to breathe. Plus, here are a few more perks to this incredible ingredient:  It's a rejuvenator, anti-ager, firmer, fine line decreasor, smoother, hydrator, dark eye circle lightener, and redness reducer. Wow! Right?

On to the next essential oil that intrigued me: Frankincense oil.  It has an astringent and antiseptic-like affect on the skin, which means it heals.  It also regenerates skin cells, keeps existing cells and tissues functioning normally and treats dry skin, stretch marks (when used on the body) and scars.  I love the fact that it treats scars because with acne sometimes, we all know, that acne never disappears without leaving behind its "mark" on our skin.  This oil helps make them disappear - I absolutely love that!

While using the day time serum I also wanted something to help heal my skin while I slept.  So I was excited when I saw that Suti makes an incredible and equally fan-tab-ulous Night time Oil to go along with the day time treatment - like peanut butter and jelly - these two also go well together!  Suti Nourish Organic Face Oil.   I love that it has the word, 'Nourish' in the title because that's exactly what I want in a night serum.  Another way for me to describe this to you would be to say that it cherishes your skin while you sleep; it protects it, cares for it, and treats it with love.  It gives it the 'food' it needs to look healthy and in good condition upon waking up.  Just the thought of that gets me giddy.  I love waking up with pretty skin.  This serum is yummy scented and appropriate for snooze-time.

Made with 15 plant and flower extracts like; Avocado, Sesame, Patchouli and Bergamot to heal, replenish and rehydrate the skin; Macadamia and Geranium to balance the production of sebum (the skin’s natural oil production) for a healthy glow;  and Apricot Kernel to help promote dermal elasticity. Again, Wow!

I can't gush enough about this exquisite skin care and how it's changed my view of of essential oils and the health of my complexion.  I'm excited for you to try it too.  I know you're going to love it too!


Stay beautiful!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love....